Cost: $1,695.00 per student
Duration: 40 Hours
Prerequisites: Minimum of 80 Hours of Phased Array Training
Equipment Needed: All equipment, including scope, is provided for this class. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own personnel scope if they have one but it is not required.
For an ONSITE QUOTE or to REGISTER contact us at: email@example.com
This advanced ultrasonic training class is suited for individuals who have already been trained in phased array theory, applications, and who are proficient with equipment operation and use.
PA-103 dives into advanced computerized scan planning, advanced flaw sizing, and inspection principles found in ASME and other codes/standards. At the end of this course, students can expect to have gained the necessary knowledge to apply phased array to ASME and other codes or standards, as well as have a better understanding of the phased array techniques used to evaluate/size various flaw types accurately. The course concludes with a basic PDQ Sizing Qualification Examination.
This class, just like all our training classes, blends theoretical training and lab exercises to help maximize the learning potential. We prepare you by training with state of the art equipment and have one the largest collections of real flawed samples which also help prepare individuals for the real world.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at any time.
Available Classes: Training Calendar
The following outlines the material to be discussed:
- Advanced Computer Software for Scan Planning (ES BeamTool)
- Basics of Advanced Evaluation Software
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Data Analysis
- Phased Array Flaw Characterization using A, B, C and S scans
- Flaw Signal Characterization Techniques
- Using Gates for Data Analysis
- ASME Code Requirements for Phased Array
- Fracture Mechanics vs Workmanship
- API Code Requirements for Phased Array
- AWS Applications of Phased Array
- Multiple Group Data Analysis
- Encoded Phased Array Scanning and Weld Examination Applications
- Phased Array Data Analysis for Flaw Dimensioning
- Advanced Crack Sizing for ID and OD connected Cracks
- Flaw Height Sizing
- Flaw Length Sizing
- Hands-on Phased Array Examination Laboratory Exercises
- Performance Demonstration Qualification PDQ Requirements for Weld Inspection and Crack Sizing