Cost: $1,695.00 per student
Duration: 40 Hours
Prerequisites: Minimum of 80 Hours of Phased Array Training
Equipment Needed: All equipment, including computers and software, are provided for this class. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own equipment, including OmniScan and probes, if they have one but it is not required.
For an onsite quote contact us at: email@example.com
This phased array training class is designed to teach candidates the ins and outs of the Olympus TomoView software including the Analysis and Inspection Versions. This class is for advanced phased array users who want to learn how to maximize what TomoView can do for you in weld inspection applications.
This class will start by teaching you advanced configuration applications through the Advanced Focal Law Calculator, and how to configure and run TomoView Inspection, This includes advanced setup and configuration, and additional data processing capabilities of TomoView Analysis. This class is predominantly hands-on training with a little theoretical mixed in. We will train you on state of the art equipment and software. We have 100’s of PAUT data files to work from to help fine tune your Data Analysis evaluation skills using TomoView.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at any time.
Available Classes: Training Calendar
PA-TV Course Outline
- Review of Focusing, Beam Steering, and Beam Sweeping Principles
- Advanced PA Configurations through the Advanced Calculator
- TomoView Inspection Overview
- Data Collection through TomoView Inspection
- Review of Phased Array Imaging Views
- Review of Phased Array Data Analysis
- Data Analysis with TomoView Analysis
- Display configurations
- Opd. File Conversion
- File Merging
- Volumetric / C-scan Merging
- Hands on lab exercises for data collection, transfer, and analysis