Cost: $1,695.00 per student
Duration: 40 Hours
Prerequisites: Minimum of 80 Hours of Phased Array Training
Equipment Needed: All equipment, including scope, is provided for this class. Attendees are encouraged to bring their own personal scope if they have one but it is not required.
For an onsite quote contact us at: email@example.com
This advanced ultrasonic training class is suited for individuals who have already been trained in phased array theory, applications, and who are proficient with equipment operation and use.
PA-103 dives into advanced computerized scan planning, advanced flaws sizing, in addition to procedure qualification and inspection principles to ASME and other codes and standards. PA-103 also teaches J. Mark Davis’ “Cave Man Crack Sizing” technique which allows us to image the profile of a crack and increase our through-wall height sizing capabilities. The course concludes with a basic PDQ Crack Sizing Qualification Examination.
At the end of this course, students can expect to have gained the necessary knowledge to apply phased array to ASME and other codes or standards. Students will also have an increased understanding of flaw sizing and the use of advanced computer software.
This class, just like all our training classes, blends theoretical training and lab exercises to help maximize the learning potential. We prepare you by training with state of the art equipment and have one the largest collections of real flawed samples which also help prepare individuals for the real world.
If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us at any time.
Available Classes: Training Calendar
- Advanced Computer Software for Scan Planning (ES BeamTool)
- Basics of Advanced Evaluation Software
- Phased Array Ultrasonic Data Analysis
- Phased Array Flaw Characterization using A, B, C and S scans
- Flaw Signal Characterization Techniques
- Using Gates for Data Analysis
- ASME Code Requirements for Phased Array
- Advanced Beam Plotting using ES Beam Tool
- Multiple Group Data Analysis
- Phased Array Scan Planning Methods and Techniques
- Encoded Phased Array Scanning and Weld Examination Applications
- Phased Array Data Analysis for Flaw Dimensioning
- Flaw Height Sizing
- Flaw Length Sizing
- Advanced Crack Sizing for ID and OD connected Cracks
- Hands-on Phased Array Examination Laboratory Exercises
- Weld Flaw Examination
- Weld Flaw Characterization
- Flaw Dimensioning iaw ASME Code
- Performance Demonstration Qualification PDQ Requirements for Weld Inspection and Crack Sizing